lundi, septembre 19, 2005

Is it you?

I have been so overwhelmed with this feeling of sadness for a few days now. I do not where it comes from at all. Thinking that it is depression I am getting, but then it is not the kind of depression I normally feel. At times, especially during the night, the intensity is so astounding that it has the ability to stop my breathing. Feels like every breath I take could be the last one, so harsh so savage, an onerous task. Where does this come from? Is it just a feeling from deep within me, or is it a sign of acknowledgement? If it is the latter, why me? Is this a gift, or is it merely a curse? A silent plea from the one who sent it out? Who am I to accept this confession? No possible explaination for it. Well, it is more logical to accept the former. This will go eventually, and life resumes its pace once again. I can only feel, I cannot grasp you. Let me breathe freely, show yourself, let it go ... and may peace be with you.

1 commentaire:

acidifier a dit…

Could it have been my pleas that you've heard from afar???