lundi, octobre 17, 2005


Until the day I get to see you in person ... you will be in my dreams, my thoughts, the doodles I draw, the picture I sketch, the dough I knead to your form, the shape I cut out from the cookie dough, the teddy bear that I make unconsciously... until then ... from a dotty unusual shrew-startled .... zzzzzzzz

1 commentaire:

Lucus a dit…

If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with you.

If one day you don't want to listen
to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you 2.

If 1 day u need me,
just think for me,
i will always be with u.