mercredi, novembre 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

It's THANKSGIVING!!! I have so much to thank for, yet so much to pray for, but for now, I am just thanking the goodness in life. The snow has been falling since I opened my eyes, and it will keep falling for 2 days non-stop, according to the weatherperson. I just hope that no flight will be delayed so that everyone get to go home to their family safely, especially my sunshine. I am preparing my food a day early because I do not think I have enough time to cook tomorrow. It will be just the two of us with Frenchtoast but it may change, last minute arrangement ...

I was actually going to write something else but I strayed ... Oh yeah, writing story sucks! I tried it but I have to admit it is no fun at all. I may even end up with twisted spine and swollen wrist. Dangerous!!

Aucun commentaire: