mercredi, juin 27, 2012

Hello Summer

My new obsession? HYDRANGEAS!! I think every house should have at least one. We have a tree with hydrangea leaves, except that it is a tree, not a shrub like most hydrangeas. Turns out to be the PeeGee type. I'm excited because I trimmed it down and I just found out that PeeGee blooms on new woods while the others bloom on old wood. Therefore, if one prune hydrangeas that require old wood to bloom, you just say goodbye to your next years' blooms. Thanks www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com! I learned a lot from your website. My PeeGee flower buds are visible now and I can't wait for them to bloom. I even went a step further to get some mopheads from a wonderful friend of ours and tried rooting it, which leads me to my garden! This year I decided to grow some tomatoes, peppers, strawberries and sunflowers. My back yard will be beautiful when the flowers bloom. With the new extended patio and pretty soon a pergola, I almost believe that happiness is here for good! With the fireflies, bunnies, birds, and a chipmunk, hello to the elements of happiness. They are like angels protecting us from the demons and keeping my yard as happy as happy can be! Now, if only I can stay in my yard forever, life would be ABSOLUTELY marvelous. HAPPY SUMMER and let the MAGIC start!

Aucun commentaire: