dimanche, octobre 07, 2012

My favorite time of the year!

Goodbye Summer! It has been an awesome one and I will miss you. However, I am ecstatic that Autumn is here and I got to try my first corn maze, eat the best apples ever (they were excellent with no bruises at all!) and look for my pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. The Autumn sun is 'different' from the Summer sun, but it makes me feel so cozy being in the house when I look out at the World. And the chrysanthemums, they are blooming everywhere. And the girls are sleeping next to the heater especially during the night. Even the sound of the furnace starting up put a smile on my soul. And me? I am in a baking spree! Special chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, soft fluffy rolls, and red velvet whoopie pies. The recently purchased 20lbs of flour will give me endless joy in the kitchen. Above all, I am so ready for Thanksgiving. We cannot stop watching online food channels featuring Thanksgiving menu. We have so much to be thankful this year even with some unpleasant bumps along the way. I see them as lessons/opportunities in life. Thank you Mother Earth, for watching over us. Thank you for the beauty you give us!

Aucun commentaire: