dimanche, avril 24, 2011

First one is done

First wish is out. I have no control over it anymore. It is up to the universe to grant it to me ... or not! Whatever it is, I've got to prepare for the outcome. I just need to let it go and move on to the next one.
On a different note, I've been listening to BonJovi for so many times that I'm starting to go a bit crazy here. But I still love the song. And he is H.O.T! Sadly, if he ever walked past me in New York, I would not be able to recognize him.
Yes, I want to make a memory, BonJovi. I want to steal a piece of time, but I will not sing a melody to you and you are more than welcome to write me more than a couple of lines ... and just like that, this little dream-like state disappeared. I just remember that I forgot to shut something off. I was comfortable and warm in my bed and now I got to get out of it. And watch this, when I come back to the room, my warm spot on the bed will be taken ... you would think those furs would keep them warm, but nooooo ...
I have been writing more than usual, for one good reason-the fishes! ... I know they are not real, but I feel bad if I don't feed them everyday ... and feeding leads to writing

Aucun commentaire: