mardi, avril 26, 2011

Blog name

When I first started this blog, it took me a while to look for a name. I have to say, when I picked Minet, the meaning I read in the dictionary wasn't that bad ... seriously, it wasn't! Mais oui, je parle francais, mais l'ecole n'enseigne pas des argots! This blog was just for my personal fun. Before I went into hibernation, the website was viewed 2000 times. When I got out of my hibernation, it was more than 11000. I was shocked. Who had been looking/reading my blog? Was it that good? Nope ... it was most probably the name. You thought the blog was all about minet, don't you? You sick perverts ...

I have to admit that I never laughed so hard until now. I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but the only minets I talk about are the furry ones ... and no, that doesn't mean I'm not into the hairless ones. Wait a minute here ...

Hey, you never know, maybe one day, when all my stars align, I will talk about minets.
Oh you like that, don't you? You sick frea#$%*& ...

Until then, happy reading!

Aucun commentaire: