mercredi, mai 04, 2011

I guess I am not the only one who ...

love lily of the valleys!

Flowers never bother me at all. I actually love them ... or used to.
Not anymore. The other day, I was watching this ad, it showed a butterfly emerging from its cocoon and then flowers blooming in a time-lapse manner... something about the sound of spring. I felt this fear in me ... Yup, you got it right. Allergies!!! I never had any problem with allergies until last year. That was my first year. I thought last year was bad, but it got worse this year. Zyrtec didn't help, neither is Clarithin, nor Allegra ... all I got was sniffling and feeling buzzed from all the medications. Early spring is when I go around doing things in a dazed-like condition. Hopefully by middle to end of May, this feeling will be gone and I get to enjoy the outdoor. Right now my garden box has a strawberry plant and little tomatoes. The strawberry was blooming but our unofficial pet bunny decided to harvest the flowers. So we had to put chicken wire around the box.

Oh oh ... I got to tell you this. So, on Saturday, we were talking about mocking bird with some friends. I have never seen one before. And I told myself that it would be nice to able to see one in real life. And just like that, on Sunday, we were in the back yard and here came a mocking bird! How did we know that? It was mimicking the other birds. So of course we started our own 'music' ... come on, you think we would sit quietly and do nothing? It was funny and but mocking bird didn't think so because it got tired of us and flew away ... Come back Mocking bird, we are not done with you yet! ... Must be my magic back yard ...

Aucun commentaire: