lundi, juin 06, 2011

The mocking bird came ...



and boy, did it stay long. It woke me up around 7, kept going on and off for 9 hours. Something was attracting it to our area (I hope it was the magic garden). Even when it was at some neighbors' sites, we can still hear its loud and amazing sound. The funniest sound it made was the car alarm. That made me laugh so hard. At one point it mimicked the seagull. What a marvelous day!

The weather was beautiful, not too hot nor too chilly. It was cloudy most of the time too but didn't bother me at all. I weeded my garden, 'fluffed' the soil and water my beautiful vegetables. They are growing bigger everyday. Unfortunately, some creatures of the earth came and ate the strawberries. The least you can do is save some for us. We feed you most of the time, don't we? Somebody gave us some hyacinth and tulip bulbs. We planted all of them, ~50 bulbs, in the front yard. Next year we are going to have beautiful yard, I hope : ) Half the hedge was trimmed, it's funny- hedge now until we trim the rest.

We had the fire going most weekend nights too. Chilly but still beautiful with the Big Dipper looking down at us. We had dinner outside on Sunday. Fried noodles with mashed fish. Long story about the fish. I didn't fry it long enough, so the inside was still raw. Left it simmering in the brown sauce too long ... it was still good despite the pathetic appearance. Yay, I'm happy.

Thank you World for such beautiful life.

photo from: http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/birds/tn_mockingbird.htm

Aucun commentaire: