vendredi, juin 24, 2011

Second camping attempt

I love it! I love it! That's all I can say. Though it was a bit bright outside from the city light, it didn't bother me. Around 1 am the moon was shining down on us. We slept until past 6 am when the first plane flew past our house to land at the nearby airport. The tent was covered in dew. We continued our sleep indoor. That was last week.

Today, it rained on and off. Sometimes it was light, other times it was heavy. I managed to mow the back yard before the weekend starts ... yay!!! I weeded my garden too. I'm so excited. Tomatoes are getting big. I see baby melons here and there. Hot peppers are growing too. I found out too that bunnies like to rest on those patches without grass in my yard.

Right now the clouds are clearing fast. I saw a star when I came out. Now I see many stars. It's the waning crescent phase. Time to clean out some garbages ...

Good night World. Thank you for watering my plants today.

Aucun commentaire: