samedi, mars 26, 2005

Trappe

Why do you ever feel like there are times when nothing seems to go your way? ... when time is going too fast that you can't seem to catch on with it but at the same time it's going too slow that you are impatient for the results? Why this ordeal? Is this really an ordeal or is it just what you make out of it, an illusion that you created? ... I feel so overwhelmed with many things. It seems so hard to please everyone when you know that you have only that much to give. Seriously, don't you feel like telling everyone to *&%# and just do what you want? Yeah ... especially now. Took a card out and this is what I got ...

The Struggle
You feel a sense of conflict. The struggle that seems to be happening outside of you may, in reality, be happenning on the inside. You feel as if you are striving, but you are immobilized at the same time: chaos has resulted from the presence of conflicting ideas. Allow yourself to 'fail', allow yourself to 'lose', and you may find you are actually winning. In losing all, you will gain everything. In this case, you are merely relinquishing that which is obsolete.

Maybe I am analyzing too much. Should just concentrate on my studies now. Others can come later. Too bad if you can't wait. Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't know anything. Just because I don't mention it doesn't mean I don't notice it... peace to the world!

1 commentaire:

Lucus a dit…

hmmmz... i'll wait then.. let's see wad happens next... =]