lundi, mars 21, 2005

Une signe ailleurs

Is it time to relinquish? I came to do what I was supposed to do and I guess it's time move on. Maybe I am supposed to stop fighting and let it go. Maybe it's not meant to be, heck, maybe it was never meant to be. You can fight for a while, but you can never fight forever. Where is the sign that was supposed to guide me? Do you only get it when you reach the entrance? Did I miss it, or was I too blind to notice it? Perhaps I went to fast, perchance I saw it but repudiate it. Maybe there were more signs along the way, maybe I actually missed all of them. Or maybe they were actually there, except that I got into the wrong entrance. Eventually I'd end up where I started ... right? Save it's a different entrance now. And then what? Shall I wait for a sign? Will someone, somewhere, anyone, anywhere show me? The little voice in me tells me that I should, it doesnt know why, just that I should! You know what ... maybe the little voice is the sign!

Aucun commentaire: