jeudi, juillet 21, 2005

Got time?

One year of searching
And I finally found you
One month of hesitating
And I eventually told you
One week of planning
When I somehow surprised you
One day of restlessness
I was determined to say it
One minute of shock
Left me paralysed
One second of realisation
Of what I did
One decade of regret
I still cannot let go
A lifetime of heartache
I carry with me

1 commentaire:

Lucus a dit…

I never knew that Love could be so hard,
I never knew that the road could be so tough,
When every word seems to cause a confrontation,
I never knew that silence could hurt so much.

Does it end when the communication breaks down?
Does it end when the words just fall about the place?
Does it end when the feelings all get confused?
Does it end when you think you'll be replaced?