vendredi, juillet 01, 2005

Got Wish?

So one night, I have came to a decision that I wanted to sky-dive before I get too old. I decided that PA would be the state I would want to do it. It was this one short time that I wished for it and never put any thought to it after that. So I got here a few days before independence day, lazing around watching tv when the news announced that this one place will be offering skydiving activity for $100. I will definitely have to forgo this wish right now. What's so amazing though, is that whenever one wishes for or even thinks of something, just once, is enough for it to come true. But when you keep wishing for something that you really need, or think you need, most of the time it doesn't come true. Oh well, I guess only the divine knows what's important for us. So for those out there, don't wish too hard, you may not have it granted. Got wish?

Aucun commentaire: