samedi, juillet 16, 2005

The Power of Hogwarts!

Oh the misery we put ourself into just to get the 6th book we have been waiting for so long. AT LAST! The wait is OVER! I cannot believe that I actually went to the store at 11.30pm at night, waited impatiently among other Harry Potters' fans for Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince. Some came all dressed up, oblivious of the surrounding, too caught up in their fantasy world of magic. Mums waiting eagerly as their child/ren kept asking them ... 'Is it here? Is it here yet?' Those noisy bunches of lee .. I mean oats! Around 12.07am (yeah, they prevaricated. 12.01am my fesse!), 900 books were pushed out and there went Harrys' fans! Unimaginable transformation!! Thank goodness they are just plain Muggles, therefore none had proper wands! Can you envisage the catastrophe! Human turning into insects, reptiles, etc ... I finally managed to get one with the aid of a former neighbour I saw while waiting for the grand appearance. And it's not over yet, oh no!! Now it's the queue at the check-out. Of course as anticipated, all of the express check-out started to fill up rapidly. I eventually paid for the culprit and here am I. Now if you pardon me, I may have to let you go so that I can start my 6th year at Hogwarts ...

1 commentaire:

Lucus a dit…

yeah have finished reading the book... dun really like the ending and who was really the half-blood prince actually.. you will noe wad i mean when u finished the book..